We have made it MUCH TOO EASY for you to Win a 60 minute Joy Ride around Sydney in a Ferrari 360. All you need to do is fill in our very quick and easy survey and you could go into the drawer to win. Don’t hesitate to enter, this competition is only valid for the first 50 entrants! Please pass this link around to anyone who you think would be interested.
Terms & Conditions
Fuga Veloce Survey Giveaway
Main Prize: A 60-minute Joy Ride in a Ferrari 360 Spider Experience from Fuga Veloce.
Secondary Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Fuga Veloce.
2. Employees of Fuga Veloce or their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via a Google Survey. Link to this survey is posted in multiple locations, including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and on Fuga Veloce’s website.
5. Closing of the competition is when the survey reaches over 50 valid entry responses. Time and date for this event is unknown.
6. Once 50 valid entry responses are reached, the survey will be amended to show that it is no longer offering the incentive. The survey will still be able to receive responses, but all mention of the Giveaway will be removed.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
There are TWO prizes on offer.
There will be ONE winner selected.
The winner must choose ONE prize. Either the MAIN or the SECONDARY
MAIN Prize: 60-minute passenger experience around Sydney in a Ferrari 360 Spider.
SECONDARY Prize: $100AUD Visa Gift Credit Card
All travel expenses to collect the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
Entrants must fill in all areas of the survey;
If the winner selects the Main Prize, they must be prepared to sign a waiver form prior to participate in the activity;
The value of the Main Prize is $399AUD as at 1st May 2018.
If the winner selects the Secondary Prize, it will be posted to the winner at the cost of the promoter.
The value of the Secondary Prize is $100AUD
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
12. The prizes are transferable.
13. Prizes are subject to availability of the Ferrari 360 Spider and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The prize may be upgraded, but must be added onto the existing prize package as a separate package, and at the discretion of the promoter.
15. The MAIN Prize is valid for 12 months only.
16. The SECONDARY prize is valid as noted on the card.
17. Winners will be chosen: Randomly by the Promoter. Each entry will be allocated a number in a spreadsheet. A number will be drawn out randomly and this number will be allocated back to a winner.
18. The winner will be notified via email and through Facebook post at a time yet to be determined. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within one week of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Fuga Veloce and not to any other party.